1. Connect to your server as you would normally.
2. Once connected, press TAB key on your keyboard.
3. Type: EnableCheats Password (Replace password with admin password).
4. Press Enter key. The console will then disapear, this is normal.
5. Press TAB key again to bring up console again.
6. Type: SetCheatPlayer True -> This will bring up a very strange menu / information panel.
7. You can now see server stats.
8. Now you can do what ever you like, for example give yourself an item:
9. To Give Item To Yourself Type: AdminCheat GiveItemNum 133 1 1 0.
To find a full list of items and their ID numbers, you can go here: http://ark.gamepedia.com/Item_IDs
We hope you enjoyed our Quick Guide & hope it helped.
If you would like to purchase an Ark server click here
- 12 Users Found This Useful
Step 1: Click "Configuration Files" button on the control panel.Step 2: Click...
We have a brand new mod updater which can be configured to automatically update all of your mods,...
You can actually do this via the config.bat file. Simply click "Configuration Files" > Locate...
Simply click "Configuration Files" > Open GameUserSettings.ini [ Text Editor ] Add the...
You would download the map via Workshop Mod Manager button on the control panel.Once done, you go...