This guide will help you on how to upgrade or downgrade your server player slots.
- Stop your server
- Login to your client area
- Go to Services > My Services menu on top menu bar
- Open the service you want to upgrade or downgrade from the list
- Click on the left Upgrade/Downgrade options menu
- Change the slots field to the new slots number you want and press Click to Continue button(*)
- Start your server(**)
(*) If you are upgrading the slots, an invoice with the price difference will be generated, once paid, just restart your server to apply the new slots.
(**) Some games require that you open and save the configuration files with the configuration editor option to update the new slots number in the configuration files.
If you have any questions or you need our help don't hesitate to contact our support system.
If you would like to purchase an Ark server click here